I can’t rant enough about using natural products to enhance beauty. There’s nothing better than lathering your body in something that’s yummy, edible and grows from Mother Earth.
As more and more woman are realizing their personal divinity and power, more woman are also changing up the perspective of self care. With that self care comes into question daily beauty routines and staying away from harmful chemicals and dyes that were once acceptable. The day’s of ignoring labels and ingredient lists are over as we now understand our body care is the FIRST and most important step to abundance.
If you still believe your going to be a money magnet and get away with not fixing up how you treat the only body you have. You might want to do some more research on what it means to be abundant and wealthy, because it start’s with YOU, simply how you take care of yourself will give you an indicator of how much abundance your going to draw in.
This is an exciting time for me because for years I’ve been promoting natural beauty routines and getting in tune with your body at the deepest level. You don’t have to be an expert beautifier to utilize and create home products that will make your skin shine and create an even tone. Here are some routines to try this week that will bring noticeable changes.
Coconut Oil, Green Tea Lavender Infused Night Time Skin Treatment
- 3 Cups Coconut Oil
- 3 Drops of Lavender Oil
- 1/2 cup of Brewed Green Tea (Natural Antioxidant)
- Large Mason jar
- Take 3 Cups of coconut Oil and mix all ingredients, store in mason jar in a cool place. After your nightly shower lather body with mixture and enjoy your restful sleep. Noticeably soft skin after just three day’s of use, plus your skin will smell of relaxing lavender oil.
Peppermint Jojoba/Almond Oil Scalp Treatment: Great for Curly Hair
- 4 Drops of Peppermint Oil (Utilizes hair growth by 2in a month)
- 1/4 cup of Jojoba Oil (Helps lock in moisture in hair follicles)
- 1/4 cup of Almond Oil (Creates shiny strands)
- Droplet Jar
- Mix all ingredients together in a droplet jar.
- When hair is DRY comb into five sections and use droplets to lather scalp and massage. After each section braid hair and lather ends in coconut oil.
- Once finished place a night cap on and sleep the night with oils to infuse into the scalp. Shampoo and condition in the morning and style as usual.